Skip to main content

Dreams!

Eto na lang collection ko of make-ups... either, i gave the new eye shadows to my cousin or to my friends.What i have are different shades of eyeshadows and blush ons, lipsticks, powder (compact and loose). Some of the things I lack: eyeliner, mascara, foundation and... i forgot... the one you put on you eyebags?!!! ahhh! concealer! yes, i want to use a liquid eyeliner, i want to perfect the chinky strokes. :) i hate using mascara because i am pretty lousy with it. :) smudges! smudges! smudges! concealer, oh well, i am skeptical with its use pero i think it's effective. :) There are other things, I wish I have to complete palette... :)

kakay and powderingYes, that's me... putting on some powder... to have an even face (skin) tone (?)...but before putting the powder on, i made sure that i have washed my face. You'll have a lousy feeling kse once u put on powder without washing your face. :)Sabi nga nga mga make-up artists ang mukha ay ang knilang canvass. :) so since canvass mode ang face dapat even ung tone throughout including ur neck's. Ideally kse people put some concealer and foundation first to cover those dark spots... :) By the way, u need to look for a shade a notch darker than your tone for concealers not the other way around... the other way around would mean, concealers that are lighter than your skin tone kse if one will apply it, just imagine na lang, you wearing your sunglasses while waiting to be tanned... tapos after the tanning session, ung side lang ng mata mo ang fairest... hehehe... :)


The eyes...
mga mata ko eyes, eyes, eyesPutting eye shadows back then were not my thing. It was only during induction of members or org parties that I got to wear eye shadows... and my favorite shades were pastel colors. While I was in MMDA, bani told me that one need not put much blush on her face once her eyes are emphasized. The eyes will carry it all. :) It was Bani who trained me to be comfortable wearing eye shadows. Our shades back then were blue, green and white. A make-up sales lady once told me to have atleast a base color of beige or white. The said shades will help you play around with colors. In this particular picture, I used off-white as my base. :) The next picture, you could see, that there's a darker shade on the sides of my eyes... I put on a dark green shade, and blended it with the off-white base. The darker shade provided an illusion... if sa art pa, there's gradient of shades.... ung tipong alam mo na ndi lang siya kulay na nilinyahan... it blended with the existing colors... :) Lately, uso din ung using ur light colored eyeshadows to function as an eye liner, ilalagay mo sila sa eyelids to create a smokey feel. :)


Of blush-on, lipsticks and more…
blush-on  ... and meI am not fond of applying blush-ons… I mean, in real life, I don’t usually blush… :) not unless, I am sun burnt… that’s when I get reddish (to the point of being one of lydia’s marketable product!)… anyhow, I started my collection of blush on when I was in college. My aunt would hand me over her small size clinique blush ons. :) those things by the way did not give me a clowny effect… Ah, now I remember… when I started out my MPA, one of my girl classmates looked like a clown because of her controversial blush on. There was a time when brushless blush-ons started hitting off in the market. The round ones, where in u just smudge into your cheeks that ball-like thing or you get to squeeze into ur cheeks that semi-fluid red thing… I bet, that girl used the round thing… Ahhh, I remember that lipsticks can be used as an alternative blush-on. OK, when putting ur blush on, Kris A. in her Kris Mag told her audience to apply this stuff only to places where one normally blushes para it has a natural feel… So, in my case, it looked makapal kse I adjusted the lighting of my camera… Anyways, when I started adjusting the lighting back you could see the difference. :)me...me again!On lipsticks naman… I am fond of wearing either a lip balm or a lipstick… in college, there was a time when MATTE was in when it comes to lipsticks. I remember going out of my way just to buy one… :) I used to love Avon products… I was into coco loco thingy! :)

Ok, with lipsticks, I am very particular with its taste… I love strawberry…kaya nga when tita pie gave me her body shop lip gloss which is strawberry by the way, abot hanggang tenga ang ngiti ko. :) By the way, Avon lipsticks taste nice… I have no problem with their lipsticks. :) One of my most favorite lipsticks is clinique… I was greatly influenced by my aunt who has clinique and estee lauder in her kikay BAG! Clinique does not have any particular taste by the way, while Estee Lauder has an after taste, well, it just took time for me to appreciate ELs lipsticks… I am inlove with Clinique’s sweet honey lipstick. With lipgloss naman or lip balm, I would go for Chapstick or Body shop… :)Ok, when putting on lipsticks, it’s better to have different shades, like having a lighter and a darker shades… Then you just have to blend it… :) Well, different strokes for different folks… I can live with just one shade provided that I have a lip balm… Hehehe! ;) What I usually do, I would put on the darker shade first then blend it with the lighter one… :) the gradient remember… pero siyempre you should have a control over the amount you put on your lips for it to blend with other shades. :) anyways, with Body Shop lipgloss, I don’t usually use lipstick na kse it’s enough to put color on my lips… :) in short, Body Shop lip gloss is a good buy… :) but since it’s given it’s one nicest gift…

Taking it OFF!!!
eskinol and cottonremoving make-up
Well, I used KC’s eskinol milk make-up remover… :) it’s effective :), I did not feel sticky at all… some people would use cream in removing make-up, but I guess Eskinol’s make-up remover is affordable… quite practical nga eh… :) So un, just use cotton with it!





PARLOR ko BA to?!!!parlor ni kakaykikay kakay;P
Someday, I will learn how to play with colors... I will become a professional make-up artist! :)Someday, i will complete my make-up set... I will be more creative with this craft... and I will own my own parlor! :):) I will have my own website of MAKE-UP 101!

Comments

  1. oo nga. dream mo pala ito. =) ako una mong customer. challenge yan. hahahahahaha. =P

    not as kikay as kakay,
    jemi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

crap!

ok. i am in love with chuck. weird. weird. coz i have not really felt like this kind of obsession with nate before.  but with chuck... i am like super duper pathetic! :) ok - he's geeky way is so ahmmmmmm cute. i mean, wish there are a lot of geeks who are as hot as him. hehehe! (hehe paging jayjay!  )

old photos