Skip to main content

HAPPINESS?!

It was fun watching happy feet with friends…I guess, the problem now lies within myself… It’s quite weird defining happiness right now… maybe… maybe I am not your Ms. Congeniality nor ur Ms. Optimist…or am I just projecting that I am happy… hmmmm! I am happy with the one I fancying with… pero fancying someone is just one quickie thang! :(

Comments

  1. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    in fancy gyud ka da.

    nalingaw,
    jemi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! fancy fancy gyud! hoi musta man ka dinha... r u celebrating ur bday with cheese and wine? :P

    mwahugss...
    fancy kakay

    ReplyDelete
  3. dili pa. nag-hike ko ug mountain.
    human ugma, mag-laruy-laruy sa northumberland.
    human sa birthday itself, mananaw ug lion king the musical ug mag "high tea" sa savoy. =P

    gaga lang,
    jemi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

crap!

ok. i am in love with chuck. weird. weird. coz i have not really felt like this kind of obsession with nate before.  but with chuck... i am like super duper pathetic! :) ok - he's geeky way is so ahmmmmmm cute. i mean, wish there are a lot of geeks who are as hot as him. hehehe! (hehe paging jayjay!  )

old photos