Skip to main content

circa 89

Could This Be Love

Seduction

Staring through the windows of time


Drying off the last year of our bind


Was it real or just a mirage


Love has it's way of making you blind


I stare deep in your heart and soul


And feel what any woman would want


Why did I run? Why did I hide?


The memory just bleeds on and on




Time goes on and (the feelings stay strong)


Memories laugh and play with my heart


(like thunder does in a rainstorm)




Is it real or just a mirage


I ask myself...




Could this be love


Or just a memory


Of the two of us together


Lifetime friends forever


You and me a unity


Of friendship and love (maybe)




As we moved our separate ways (that day)


Tears ran down my face (and I asked myself)


Was I just too weak to face the truth


That love is what I have for you


You're someone special deep inside


Your love is true, why do I hide?


Why did I run? Why did I hide?


Because the memories bleed on and on




Time goes on and the feeling stays strong


This word called love- are you the one?


Is this real or just a mirage


(Still) I ask myself


Could this be love


Or just a memory


Of the two of us together


Lifetime friends forever


You and me a unity


(Of friendship and love)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

crap!

ok. i am in love with chuck. weird. weird. coz i have not really felt like this kind of obsession with nate before.  but with chuck... i am like super duper pathetic! :) ok - he's geeky way is so ahmmmmmm cute. i mean, wish there are a lot of geeks who are as hot as him. hehehe! (hehe paging jayjay!  )

old photos