The broken locks were a warning
You got inside my head
I tried my best to be guarded
I'm an open book instead
I still see your reflection
Inside of my eyes
That are looking for purpose
They're still looking for life
- Broken, Lifehouse (2007)
You got inside my head
I tried my best to be guarded
I'm an open book instead
I still see your reflection
Inside of my eyes
That are looking for purpose
They're still looking for life
- Broken, Lifehouse (2007)
nice! HUG.
ReplyDeletealam mo ba wala akong alam na kanta na bagong release ng 2007?
hirap ng maging radio-less. dapat talaga ma-reunite ka kami ng NU 107.
i'm trying to remember kung ano pa ibang kanta ng lifehouse.
HUGS ulit,
triplet
thanks trip...
ReplyDeleteminsan ndi ko alam bakit ako masyadong drama queen!
hayyyy! could it be because I am an LL fan?
thanks ulit! :)
drama queen,
tripping lohan
trip,
ReplyDeletetrip mo mag radio station hopping pagbalik mo... NU is just my neighbor... hahaha! while 103.5 and our office live in the same building... :)
jologs,
triplet