Skip to main content

I refused to understand...

There are things in life that seem odd. There are times when we decide on something solely because it is perceived by the society to be the RIGHT thing to do, or because it makes us PLAINLY happy. Sometimes, once we make certain decisions, there’s this thing called “consumer remorse”… we would wonder if that particular decision is the RIGHT decision… but then deciding what’s right or wrong solely depends on the person making the decision… that’s why I REFUSED to understand people who would blame previous experiences because of the way things are happening to them. I REFUSED to understand solely because in every move we make, certain decisions are made… and making decisions is done with conscious effort – the body, the soul and the spirit… sounds funny but that’s the way jocano and v. enriquez would have put things in context.

It’s crap to blame others for screwing you, when in fact you yourself made that crappy choice to be screwed.

It is also crap to say that you don’t have a choice, when in fact we are the ones generating these choices…  people tend to see what they want to see… and refused what they don’t want.

I refused to understand… because refusing so, will make you look into yourself… will help you do away from rationalizing all those crappy actions.

I REFUSED TO UNDERSTAND YOU BECAUSE IT IS CRAPPY GIVING YOU REASONS TO BE UNDERSTOOD.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

crap!

ok. i am in love with chuck. weird. weird. coz i have not really felt like this kind of obsession with nate before.  but with chuck... i am like super duper pathetic! :) ok - he's geeky way is so ahmmmmmm cute. i mean, wish there are a lot of geeks who are as hot as him. hehehe! (hehe paging jayjay!  )

old photos