I went to Camp Aguinaldo to visit and see the relics of St. Therese of the Child Jesus. I am a therese, thus, I have to see her once again. The last time I did was in January 2000, it was during my practicum days. It was an introductory thing back then, all I wanted then was to know her better. :)
Going back, Divine asked me to pray for her and asked St. Therese to answer viney’s heart’s desires… whatever they may be, which I did. Well, on my way to Camp Aguinaldo, I had been contemplating on what I really wanted. I mean, I have lots of WANTS including BOYS… but then, I am not the type of girl whose whole life has been focused on the search for Mr. Right and whose only wish is to live happily ever after… so I looked deeply into my heart to scrutinize the things that I wanted… and I realized, that what my heart truly desires is to be with my parents and siblings… I mean, their mere presence is something I would want to have… I know regardless of having my own family (and whatever stuff), I would want to have this close-knit-extended family, where I can see by my window my parents and brothers’ families… Oh well… so right now, I just wanted to hug my parents and play with my nephew and cousins and be me, and perhaps, enjoy… I mean, I still have a hazy idea of my prince charming and I wish his name won’t be charming… hahaha! :)
I paid my saint a visit… and some things are falling into their places.
Sometimes, I feel the same way, but I also cherish the freedom that I now enjoy... Growing pains sis.. Cheer up, you'll be with your folks soon, you'll see... =)
ReplyDeleteHUG.
ReplyDeletechoy talaga mga therese. including the saints. =)
so, ano kaya yung ga-fall into place? ;)
miss ko na iyong posts!
meaning hindi ka na ga-surf as mucha s before.
trip, when will i see you again?
adto ka sa binyag?
HUGS,
trip.
trip trip... :D birthday party yan nung baby ng isa naming blocmate, and maybe just maybe, isama ko dun si cyd. :D
ReplyDeletenag-hibernate ko lately hehehe! i will see u soon... I GUESS! mwahh!
Tatay and I miss you all a lot. I miss our bonding times...just want to hug you and sleep beside you and make you sleep in my arm palangga. We both love you very much. Take good care.
ReplyDeletelove u nay! :D
ReplyDeletehahaha... everybody undergoes growing... but i would just say it's just a phase and well... growing is not synonymous with pain naman siguro!
ReplyDeletehahaha... everybody undergoes growing... but i would just say it's just a phase and well... growing is not synonymous with pain naman siguro!
ReplyDeleteDi naman. Its just that we face dilemmas on our day to day dealings.. and as we grow older, they become more complicated and making decisions on these matter can be painful or depressing at times... (yess...serious!) hehehe
ReplyDelete