Capricorn Horoscope (June 7, 2008)
Kakay,
Neighbors or siblings have a big impact on your goals and make a big impression. Be careful not to get too involved in other people's affairs. Your presence may not be welcome. Let others take care of themselves; you have your own problems to worry about.
---
got this horoscope thing from my facebook application. maybe i have been to involved with my siblings and friends... i tend to be so passionate to the point that i am uberly involved with their affairs and get affected when there are things that they decide on and disappoint me big time ...
please do remind me that they are living their lives and i should be living mine too...
that in the end... i have to think of me (just me...)... parang ang selfish! GRRR! so remind me that I have to be selfish too... that i don't have to think of them...
pwede ba un? parang hindi ako yun.
pero sige mantra ko ngayon... i have to think of myself... me, myself and I. :)
I have to live, to work and to be happy for me. I have to take care of myself and focus on myself... hehe parang mantra ng spinster!

Neighbors or siblings have a big impact on your goals and make a big impression. Be careful not to get too involved in other people's affairs. Your presence may not be welcome. Let others take care of themselves; you have your own problems to worry about.
---
got this horoscope thing from my facebook application. maybe i have been to involved with my siblings and friends... i tend to be so passionate to the point that i am uberly involved with their affairs and get affected when there are things that they decide on and disappoint me big time ...
please do remind me that they are living their lives and i should be living mine too...
that in the end... i have to think of me (just me...)... parang ang selfish! GRRR! so remind me that I have to be selfish too... that i don't have to think of them...
pwede ba un? parang hindi ako yun.
pero sige mantra ko ngayon... i have to think of myself... me, myself and I. :)
I have to live, to work and to be happy for me. I have to take care of myself and focus on myself... hehe parang mantra ng spinster!
mag-ingat sa spinster-like mantras. =) hehehe.
ReplyDeletekung ako lang, i love the fact that you care so much about other people, trip. kaya kung sakaling mag-personality-change ka, don't change that about you.
HUGS,
trip
sniff. sniff.
ReplyDeletesigh!
thanks trip!!!
HUGS,
triplet