when it comes to family matters, i am a bit sensitive about things...
i am overly protective of my brothers (and at the same time I feel like I have the power to confront them together with insensitive words)... i am also overly protective of my younger cousins -- ken and kolai... ever since aunt died, i have been hoping and praying every day that I could give them the kind of love their mom has given me... but of course, I am me, and more of a cousin or friend rather than a mom. And more immature rather than being objective and empathizing...
ok. late last night i texted manoy asking him some family-related matter... then i guess, i never gave him a chance to explain... hmmmm... i feel like communication is superbly important but... but i opted to be selective...
as for ken and kolai... i wish i could protect you guys (always)... i wish i could be with you always when you need someone to be just there... maybe, you are no longer the kids that i have in mind... and i guess i need also to accept the fact that you guys are exploring the much bigger world...

i will always be thankful that i have brothers like manoy, jan-jan and king... coz, irregardless of my nagging moments, they've never ceased to accept me... to love me unconditionally... hehe kaya ang hirap maghanap ng lalake na katulad nila... lekat!
i am overly protective of my brothers (and at the same time I feel like I have the power to confront them together with insensitive words)... i am also overly protective of my younger cousins -- ken and kolai... ever since aunt died, i have been hoping and praying every day that I could give them the kind of love their mom has given me... but of course, I am me, and more of a cousin or friend rather than a mom. And more immature rather than being objective and empathizing...
ok. late last night i texted manoy asking him some family-related matter... then i guess, i never gave him a chance to explain... hmmmm... i feel like communication is superbly important but... but i opted to be selective...
i will always be thankful that i have brothers like manoy, jan-jan and king... coz, irregardless of my nagging moments, they've never ceased to accept me... to love me unconditionally... hehe kaya ang hirap maghanap ng lalake na katulad nila... lekat!
SENTIIIII!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKain ka muna, sweetie! Tapos tulog ka ulit. :) Miss ya!