Skip to main content

thank God it's friday...

And I am home alone.

Mommy Inday has gone to Silang to spend her time with her apo, while I am here.

Ever since I’ve been “back”, I have not really spent time cleaning my room (or cleaning the apartment) for that matter. Mommy Inday’s room needs a miracle or some magic – you would not consider it a room at this very moment, something which I could not bare looking at. WHILE, mine, is relatively conducive for sleeping. I can still sleep soundly while in there. J The thing is, I still have stuff to unpack. Hmmmm… my weirdest prediction for this year is that I will be spending the rest of the year traveling on a monthly basis.

WOOOT for my Carbon-footprint… sama ng dating ko. :P

Hayyyy kalurky lang. J Parang hindi kme nauubusan ng gawain sa office. :/ pero keri lang steady lang.

Yes, I am back to blogging. J

Comments

  1. ano daw meaning ng carbon footprint? and connection nito sa pagtulog. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe! sa pagtulog? baka yung sa "expiration" process. :P geeky question. :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

crap!

ok. i am in love with chuck. weird. weird. coz i have not really felt like this kind of obsession with nate before.  but with chuck... i am like super duper pathetic! :) ok - he's geeky way is so ahmmmmmm cute. i mean, wish there are a lot of geeks who are as hot as him. hehehe! (hehe paging jayjay!  )

old photos