Skip to main content

Cannonball - Damien Rice



Still a little bit of your taste in my mouth


Still a little bit of you laced with my doubt


Still a little hard to say what's going on




Still a little bit of your ghost your witness


Still a little BIT of your face I haven't kissed


You step a little closer EACH DAY


Still I can't SAY what's going on




Stones taught me to fly


Love taught me to lie


Life taught me to die


So it's not hard to fall


When you float like a cannonball




Still a little bit of your song in my ear


Still a little bit of your words I long to hear


You step a little closer TO ME


So close that I can't see what's going on




Stones taught me to fly


Love taught me to lie


Life taught me to die


So it's not hard to fall


When you float like a cannon




Stones taught me to fly


Love taught me to cry


So come on courage!


Teach me to be shy


'Cause it's not hard to fall


And I don't WANNA scare her


It's not hard to fall


And I don't wanna lose


It's not hard to grow


When you know that you just don't know




Comments

  1. grabe, maka-emote itong song na ito.
    parang "vindicated" ng dashboard confessional. =)

    HUGS,
    trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. OO! vindicated pala title nu... hahahaha! hayyyy! sige upload ko din ang vindicated! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

crap!

ok. i am in love with chuck. weird. weird. coz i have not really felt like this kind of obsession with nate before.  but with chuck... i am like super duper pathetic! :) ok - he's geeky way is so ahmmmmmm cute. i mean, wish there are a lot of geeks who are as hot as him. hehehe! (hehe paging jayjay!  )

old photos