YJ - IV Neutron
Me - IV Proton
venues: cafe bola, bizu - greenbelt and music 21 jupiter makati
---
I am not that sure of the sectioning
---
Christian was with us kaso no pix nasa video lang siya!
---
Foster Brother: Hi, I am Scott... I don't know if you remember me, but we used to be seatmates/ classmates way back in HS.
HS Batchmates: Oh yeah, you were our imaginary classmate from IV-Photon.
--
Sectioning in HS...
Freshman -- Supposedly about rocks and minerals kse nga Earth Science diba??? (Gold and Pearl)
Sophomore -- Plants, Flowers in honor of Biology (Kamia, Dahlia and Rosal)
Junior -- Chemical Elements in honor of Chemistry (Calcium, Sodium and Lithium)
Senior -- Subatomic Particles in honor of Einstein (Proton, Electron, Neutron)
whatevah forevah!
ReplyDeletehehehe,
triplet
p.s. pinagbiyan lang kita dahil alam mo naman na cellphone pics are not my style. =P
samaaaa!!! hahahaha! pero blurry lang hahaha! foster brother is in need of host families... HELP!
ReplyDeletefostering mode,
trip