Skip to main content

best bibingka

I have grown to love the bibingkas made in Mindanao. I find them yummy (very yummy), specially the ones made in Sulop, Padada, Davao Del Sur. When, I started living here in Luzon, I find their version of bibingkas weird (although, they really taste nice naman talaga). It's just that my tongue prefers the bibingka i have grown up with.
During my short trip to Mindanao, I really did not mind eating lots of bibingkas. Savoring its taste to the max. I think it's made up of malagkit rice and has buko. I like it when it's a little bit sunog. Tastes even yummier.

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

crap!

ok. i am in love with chuck. weird. weird. coz i have not really felt like this kind of obsession with nate before.  but with chuck... i am like super duper pathetic! :) ok - he's geeky way is so ahmmmmmm cute. i mean, wish there are a lot of geeks who are as hot as him. hehehe! (hehe paging jayjay!  )

old photos