Skip to main content

LiLoing today

Since it was announced that this movie will go directly to dvd copies - my chances of watching it on the big screen is close to nullity. Then, because I got so bored yesterday that i finally decided to have a torrent running into my laptop.
Originally, I had bit torrent -- but, i removed it because i find bit torrent quite slow, and i shifted to U-t. And because I have a demonoid account, i did not have difficulties in looking for torrents. I love demonoid. I was able to download a number of stuff like P. Coelho's Brida book, some environmental stuff and a number of mp3s... i also downloaded mp4 videos. and of course this movie. 
Well, LABOR PAINS seem to be quite predictable -- hmmmmm... did not have the julia-reese-sandra-kind-of- feel... oh well. Anyways, I guess, the only LL movie i missed is Chapter 27. i might look for it next week. 

Comments

  1. FANGIRL!

    kini ang second-generation ALICIA-ness.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,
    trip

    p.s. wag mo bura copy mo, pahiram mo pa sa akin, eh. ;) hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sureness -- it will wait for you.
    or we can watch it while in the beaaach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D thanks. have u and daisy talked. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

crap!

ok. i am in love with chuck. weird. weird. coz i have not really felt like this kind of obsession with nate before.  but with chuck... i am like super duper pathetic! :) ok - he's geeky way is so ahmmmmmm cute. i mean, wish there are a lot of geeks who are as hot as him. hehehe! (hehe paging jayjay!  )

old photos