i did not expect to shake hands with gloRiYa... i was asked to join the Cy-Scor team and have photo ops with glorIya...I was asked to stand beside RP-eS... when the poses were done, GloRiya turned and shook my hands... HAHAHA!...
what did i feel then... ahmmmm... i was like smiling... nahhh! i am not one of her fans nor her supporters... anyways, i was in my 2nd to the last semester when i met GloriYa. I was volunteering in a forum (Global forum of women political leaders )... I was asked by the media group of the secretariat to get her CV or something... so i got near her but did not shake her hands. I was kinda glad that the head of the media group trusted me that much... I mean, I was the only one from uplb who volunteered and the rest were mirriam girls and assumptionistas... i was not that high with the encounter because in the said forum, I was able to get a glimpse of Che Yan, the wife of Encik Anwar bin Ibrahim, and her daughter... but i think the most important person in that event was Corazon Aquino... so GloRiya was not that relevant to me back then...
When i saw her yesterday, actually, i noticed her upper garment right away... it was a baby pink... kinda kikay nga eh! She was as tall as me because she was wearing heels... DUH! that makes me quite taller!... i was just glad to see the palace... wait for my pix... hehehe!
asa ang picture? mangita ta ug voodoo para mahimo nimo siyang imong slave. =P
ReplyDeleteHUGS,
jemi