Skip to main content

milenyo....

 

After 2 days of being home-based I finally had a clearer view of what has Milenyo done to my country (hehehe)… so there were a good number of uprooted trees (old and big ones) and electrical posts!


I kinda feel sad seeing those trees finally laid to rest… anyways, I guess, they did their part… they facilitated the angry strokes of Milenyo… maybe they did not expect that the whole of them would finally embrace the soils to which they stood sturdy for so long…


Kinda dramatic noh?!


Some people may see those trees as impediment to urban lay-out… but nahhh! I guess, I still have to be thankful for they received Milenyo’s slashes…


May their spirits continue to bless this country regardless of the environmental abuses the leadership of this country has brought in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crap!

ok. i am in love with chuck. weird. weird. coz i have not really felt like this kind of obsession with nate before.  but with chuck... i am like super duper pathetic! :) ok - he's geeky way is so ahmmmmmm cute. i mean, wish there are a lot of geeks who are as hot as him. hehehe! (hehe paging jayjay!  )

old photos