Skip to main content

blogging



This is so weird I have been ranting lately about Pie and
Noli… I am so scared that the very reason why Pie wanted to hang out with me
more often is her fondness towards Noli… :( Noli by the way is becoming one of
the newly found friends whom I can trust.





 I don’t have anything towards Noli…but compared to Macky, I
find Noli someone who’s way more fun… which is kinda sad kse I realize that I
indeed like Macky… and the very fact
that I like him hinders me from being too makulit to him… but I wanted to treat
him the way I treat Noli and Ave…





 I realize that being with Macky can be pretty boring. I
mean, I would want to be with a guy who can make me laugh and whom I can talk
of different stuff without the hassle of explaining things on why we’re
laughing or how we arrived on a particular topic. Or maybe, in the course of
our conversation, I realized that Macky has thoughts or opinions that are quite
different from mine… I am so glad that I finally left my former office… why am I
writing this? Is it because I did not get what I want from him?  There is nothing that I want from him… I
guess… It’s just that I am rationalizing on things… hahaha! Fun naman siya kso
feeling ko pilit masyado ang pagiging fun niya… nanghihinayang lang ako… kse
chinito siya hahaha! :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

crap!

ok. i am in love with chuck. weird. weird. coz i have not really felt like this kind of obsession with nate before.  but with chuck... i am like super duper pathetic! :) ok - he's geeky way is so ahmmmmmm cute. i mean, wish there are a lot of geeks who are as hot as him. hehehe! (hehe paging jayjay!  )

old photos