ahmmmm... i have been blogging using my friendster account for almost two months now... but hey i have been alternately blogging using friendster, blogspot and multiply (depending on my mood)... 
for two weeks, I had my intense exposure on the organizational structure of a quite complicated microfinance institution... complicated in such a way that the insti evolved because of the emerging needs of the clients and continuous product/service development of the said insti. my exposure made my brain, heart and nose bled.
hahaha!
all i can say is the experience had an impact on me... my learning curve was somehow at its peak,
and I so loved my team mates, roommates and the rest of the participants (who have been mutually reinforcing each other in the process)... i also loved the fact that walter and kasia have been quite supportive in giving us or providing us with different perspectives aside from our individual perspectives. 
this was during our happy-happy night (after the heart-brain-nose-bleeding tuesday)... 
---
ahmmm... i guess, I was quite happy that in a way my disconnectedness with my typical world gave me a time to "rest"... i also got to meet other students in the "dorm" -- Marcus -- the Swiss Guy, and Narra-- the Cambodian trainor on SPM. I had one funny separate experience with these two guys... well, more of weird and corny experience I guess.
during my first week there, no one ever dared to swim at night... thus, i felt "territorial" of the pool during night time... but on my 2nd week, Marrah (a roommate and a teammate) and I decided to swim... while going to the pool, Marrah met Narra in the lobby... and Narra invited himself to swim with us... he has been carrying his towel with him, and grrrr... he just removed his outer garments (and left his boxers) and jumped directly into the pool... then he was like smiling and challenging us to compete with him in swimming... well... then Marrah and Narra left me, but not for long, Marcus came and he was chanting while floating and I could not swim loudly (I mean,I wanted to create BIG, BIG splashes or jump or something like that)... so I was just doing my "mermaid" thing. So I waited till he was done, and the time that Marcus was finished, it was a bit too late I guess... that was the last time I swam, because the succeeding nights, the pool has been dominated by the Cambodians... 
---
another nice experience was the "taga-IRRI ako" lunch moment with triplet... hehehe! hayyy!
ibog ka lang.
ReplyDeletekay taga-IRRI ako!
ikaw dili. =P
hehehe,
trip!
miss u kakay...mwah!!!
ReplyDeletecindy ganda! hindi ako nakarating sa inyo ang layo palaaaa! un lang! hehe!
ReplyDelete