'Cause I am hanging on every word you say
And even if you don't want to speak tonight
That's alright, alright with me
'Cause I want nothing more than to sit
Outside your door and listen to you breathing
Is where I want to be
===
Definitely that’s where I want to be… :) Just listen… :)
yeah, I am just too scared that I would be totally shut off by people or the
other way around. This is scary… ahmmm… the taming
of people… which can be synonymous with establishing ties… I wonder how Little
Prince coped with the end of his established tie with the fox or with the
rose… I am quite surprise with myself lately… I have been too pessimistic with
everything… I have been looking forward to the end of a movie without even
experiencing the movie… this is too weird…this really contradicts me…
lately I am prone to avoiding the moment… I mean, I think I have chosen not to
linger in a particular experience perhaps to again avoid the waking up of
several senses and emotions… Have I chosen to be numb? Or this is just my
brain, still wondering what could be the reason behind living, when in the end,
death will come… Weird… Weird… It’s too tiring to find meaning… I just wish
things were simpler… hayyyyyy! This is so… weird…
gain back my momentum… :) I am not
suicidal (hahaha my favorite line)… I still want to live… :) indeed it’s just a
series of choices and a matter of time…
sino ito???!!! =)
ReplyDelete=====
To live in this world
you must be able
to do three things:
to love what is mortal;
to hold it
against your bones knowing
your own life depends on it;
and, when the time comes to let it go,
to let it go.
~ Mary Oliver
"In Blackwater Woods"
=====
that's as simple as it gets.
just curious,
trip
ha? ibang anyo ba hahaha!
ReplyDeleteKiss mo na kasi e!
ReplyDeleteugali ang tawag kay jayjay! :D
ReplyDelete