Skip to main content

classic



SOMEONE
Rembrandts


We've been together now for such a long time
Through every trial we ever care to go
When I look back I almost can't believe it
We're not the same people that we used to know

When all the years behind me stop pretendin'
I didn't need someone like you around
It makes it even harder to imagine
The life I'd be livin' if I hadn't found...

CHORUS:
Someone to hold me the way that you do;
Someone who needs me the way I need you;
Someone to show me a way that is true;
Someone to love me the way that I love you

When there was no one left for me to turn to
When all the world I knew was fallin' down
And there were times I could not face the morning
Well, everything changed since the day that I found..

CHORUS:
Someone to hold me the way that you do;
Someone who needs me the way I need you;
Someone to show me a way that is true;
Someone to love me the way that I love you

(Instrumental)

CHORUS:
Someone to hold me the way that you do;
Someone who needs me the way I need you;
Someone to show me a way that is true;
Someone to love me the way that I love you

---
i wanna have an MP3 of this...




Attachment: 03 - Someone.mp3

Comments

  1. bakit????!!!!! =)
    sobrang high school memories naman ng song na ito.
    akala ko yung Rembrandts ang kumanta nito?

    intriguera,
    trip

    p.s. i tried... but failed. i'll keep looking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. super HS akala ko rin rembrandts eh... :) anyways, hanap ako ng mp3 niya... suoper naaalala-alala ko si Kring-kring Gonzales singing this... hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rembrandts ang nagkanta mali akong nasurf :) i am downloading the whole album.... yuho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. share, share, share.

    told you so,
    trip

    ReplyDelete
  5. jemi dun sa my kinda music ang someone lang tu-a didto i am hoping to upload the whole album tom murag dugay pa man hahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. jemi super elem pa di-ay kaning someone... 1990 ang 1st album sa rembrandt :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

crap!

ok. i am in love with chuck. weird. weird. coz i have not really felt like this kind of obsession with nate before.  but with chuck... i am like super duper pathetic! :) ok - he's geeky way is so ahmmmmmm cute. i mean, wish there are a lot of geeks who are as hot as him. hehehe! (hehe paging jayjay!  )

old photos