Skip to main content

kaboom! pow!



A friend texted me this:



 



THIS HURTS:





 
“should I smile because we’re friends?





 
Or





 
should I cry because that’s all we’ll ever be?”


---



DUH?! In the first place, what do u expect from such
friendship? I mean, if you really like the person, then why would u be OK in
settling with being friends… diba diba??!!! Minsan pathetic kse eh ung nagpapakamartyr
ka… :D ahmmm… hindi naman ako galit… hahaha!



 



---



 



 



Time and Motion



 



Move



1.2.3



Tick



1.2.3



Beat



1.2.3



Hit



1.2.3



Toink

1.2.3

ME



 



---



Hala I am watching Lindsay Lohan’s A Prairie Home Companion
la lang!



 




Comments

  1. oo. talaga. kaya lang...

    martyr parin,
    trip

    p.s. nice ang movie? although you know we're kinda PRO-L.L. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

crap!

ok. i am in love with chuck. weird. weird. coz i have not really felt like this kind of obsession with nate before.  but with chuck... i am like super duper pathetic! :) ok - he's geeky way is so ahmmmmmm cute. i mean, wish there are a lot of geeks who are as hot as him. hehehe! (hehe paging jayjay!  )

old photos